Call for Papers
Authors will be notified of acceptance by February the 11th.
EMiT 2019 will be comprised of themed sessions chosen from peer-reviewed abstracts and invited speakers
All submissions accepted to EMiT 2019 will be published as part of the conference proceedings with an associated ISBN number.
Accepted submissions will also be given the opportunity to submit an extended paper to be reviewed for inclusion in an IET journal special edition on emerging technology.
Authors are requested to initially submit a 1 page abstract of the work they wish to present. Those selected will then be invited to submit an extended version of up to 4 pages that will be published in the conference proceedings. Formatting of the abstract must meet the following criteria:
- Be no longer than 1 printed page.
- Be written in English.
- Be of a form able to be easily opened by a standard PDF reader.
- Include a title, authors and affiliations, body of text and one figure/table showing results as well as references.
- Addresses of one or one of the conference themes.
- LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates are available.
Submission details: EMiT uses the EasyChair conference management system, click here to submit your abstract to EMiT 2019.
We shall contact authors of all submissions to confirm acceptance and provide further instructions for a more in-depth article for publication and for the 15-minute presentation during the conference.
Attendance by at least one listed author is a requisite of acceptance.